EHS professionals need an enormous amount of data to provide advice or make good choices regarding water safety, construction issues, infrastructure maintenance, and more. They need their mobile crews to help them know the critical details that ensure healthy environmental outcomes.
In Data-Driven Environmental Health & Safety: Stories From the Field, you’ll learn how a digital approach to field inspection management enables field teams to become the eyes and ears of environmental safety, helping EHS professionals get better information, become more data driven, and drive healthy environmental outcomes. The webinar is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 28 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
A panel of speakers will address issues that affect every team leader, manager, or executive involved in environmental safety, including:
- Ensuring accurate inspections and compliance across an entire field team
- Automating downstream support and remediation using data-driven workflows
- Harnessing the power of location information for unique environmental health and safety needs
- Optimizing field team performance with insights derived from inspection results
- Maximizing the value of inspection data by making it easily accessible and shareable among all stakeholders
Sponsored by Fulcrum, the webinar’s speakers are Sean Kilpatrick, Principal Engineer at Brown and Caldwell Engineering Consultants, and Ioana-Maria Muresan, GIS Specialist, RPS Group. The webinar will be moderated by Jay Kumar, Editor of EHS Daily Advisor.
Register now to reserve your spot.