ReportsnReports added latest report on U.S. Self-improvement Products & Services Market Contains a 115-page chapter profiling the activities/specialties and revenues of the top motivational speakers and gurus, with in-depth profiles of the top 60. 100 in-depth competitor company and guru profiles: Nightingale-Conant, Hay House, Success Resources America, Landmark Education, Skillpath, National Seminars Group, Fred Pryor/Career-Track, Selfgrowth.com, Toastmasters, Dale Carnegie Associates, Franklin-Covey, Sandler Training, Toastmasters, Omega Institute, Esalen, Robbins Research, Weight Watchers, NutriSystem, The Chopra Center, and more.
Simply the most comprehensive business analysis that exists of the self-improvement market, since 1994. This Marketdata study examines the $11 billion market for motivational “self-improvement” programs and products that seek to improve us physically, mentally, financially or spiritually. Discusses the market for: books, CDs/DVDs, audiobooks, infomercials, motivational speakers, public seminars, workshops, retreats, webinars, holistic institutes, personal coaching, apps, Internet courses, training organizations and more. Nature of the business, $ value/growth and outlooks for each market segment. Major topic categories covered: weight loss/exercise, business/sales skills, business opportunities/investing, improving relationships, and general motivational.
Download a PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3711716
The study analyzes market segments/industry structure, the market’s $ size/growth (2003-2023 forecast), latest trends, latest survey findings of trade associations (ICF Coaching, Audio Publishers, National Speakers Assn.), the shift to Internet delivery of content, customer demographics, in-depth profiles of 60 top motivational speakers (Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Phil McGraw, Dr. Laura, Brian Tracy, Suze Orman, Tom Hopkins, Robert Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar, many others), top 100 infomercials list, 2019 status report of the U.S. weight loss market, and more.
Table of Content:
Introduction: Study Scope & Methodology 1
* Explanation of where the information came from: “primary” & “secondary” sources: methodology, definition of the self-improvement market, scope of the research
Executive Overview of Major Findings 10
* Highlights of ALL chapters–Discussion of market nature & definition, characteristics, major developments of past two years, avg. customer profile, why demand exists for programs, customer demographic profile.
* Findings/transcripts of interviews with market insiders: technology trends, marketing methods.
* Changing of the guard: older gurus retiring and dying, who will replace them?
* The explosion of SI content via Internet entrepreneurs – discussion
* Market Size & Growth, Segments: Table/Discussion of total market size, growth rates, outlook (2003-2018, 2019 & 2023 forecasts), estd. $ size of major segments BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL: Infomercials, motivational speakers seminars, holistic institutes, self-improvement books, audiobooks, personal coaching, weight loss programs
* Market Segment Outlooks: discussion of mkt. size/growth/characteristics/trends for:
1. Infomercials (retail sales by topic, qtrly. media billings), 2. Motivational speakers mkt., 3. Personal coaching market, 4. Holistic institutes & training organizations mkt.,
5. self-improvement books mkt. 6. Audiobooks mkt., 7. Public seminars, 8. Weight loss programs.
* Status report of the U.S. Weight Loss Industry ($ size 2002-2018, by 10 mkt. segments, trends, dieter demographics/number, mkt. nature, major mkt. trends/developments, etc.)
Access Full Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3711716
The Motivational Speakers Market 45
* Discussion of number of professional speakers in the U.S., avg. earnings, estimated income for the top speakers (table) – from speaking engagements, books,
consulting, training, list of top speakers’ bureaus, how speakers operate * Recent market trends: live events, shift in product mix to webinars/online courses
* Avg. yearly earnings per motivational speaker, % from products/speaking/other services
* Overview/size of corporate training market
* Speaking fees by person: top speakers – table
* List/ranking of top 101 self-improvement experts, compiled by Self-Improvement Online, Inc.
* List of 50 most popular public speakers in 2018-2019
In-depth profiles of top self-improvement experts/celebrities (living and past) – descriptions of their organizations, biographies, revenue estimates/actual when available, products/services offered, books authored, speaking fees, consulting, specialties, headquarters address, websites, for…
500,000+ market research reports covering industry trends, forecasts and analysis. Read descriptions & TOCs of market research reports on share, size & data by 100+ publishers.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was published on openPR.